How To Do Sarvangasana? What are the Benefits of Sarvangasana?
This seat is said to be unique because all organs are compressed. You can do this pose after some days of practice of vibareethakarani. This pose is the same as vibareethakarani but your leg should be straight in the form of an “L”. Normal breathing is enough.
Steps to do Sarvangasana:
Look at the thumb finger of the feet with their eyes half-closed. Do it two or three times a day. In the Tamil book “Ananda Ragasiyam” the physical philosophies of Sarvangasana stated clearly. This asana is a rare creation. The Sarvangasana has removed the sickness and bring youthfulness. This has already revealed by Ancient saints. So this asana is a wonderful pose for men, women, youth, girls, and boys.
Sarvanga Asana Benefits:
- It provides good exercise for all parts of the body and it provides good health.
- It increases memory power.
- It improves blood circulation throughout the body.
- It improves visual clarity.
- It reduces belly fat.
- It cures all the diseases related to the uterus.
- It cures all the problems in the reproductive organs.
- Provides physical and mental cleanliness.
- Mostly it cures all the diseases.
- It strengthens the shoulder muscles.
- It cures headaches and migration problems.
- It strengthens the back spine and hips.
- It provides blood circulation in the head so it cures hair fall problems and premature grey.
- Avoid this asana when you are pregnant.