I’m a culinary enthusiast with a passion for grilling. This Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken is a personal favorite, perfect for family gatherings.
I’ve always been drawn to the sizzle of a grill, and this Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken recipe is a testament to my love for outdoor cooking. It’s a recipe that has been passed down in my family for generations, and it’s a must-try for anyone who loves the taste of summer. Whether you’re hosting a BBQ or simply enjoying a meal with your loved ones, this dish is a winner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, minced garlic, rosemary, thyme, olive oil, salt, and pepper to create a marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and oil the grates to prevent sticking.
- Grill the marinated chicken breasts for about 6-8 minutes on each side or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (75°C).
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.